Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With over 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer’s success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
As a Parts Technician you will:
- Serve customers, sell parts at the counter and handle phone calls
- Ensure accurate preparation of quotes for customer service, sales, service representatives and retail customers
- Record sales and/or counter transactions
- Place parts orders via telephone/fax or computer as required
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Control showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales and customer satisfaction
- Some back counter work as needed
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 1 year of experience in Parts Department operations preferably in a Truck dealership but others will be considered
- Has excellent communication skills and is highly organized
- Is independent and resourceful; has the ability to sell in a fast paced environment under minimal supervision
- Is proficient with computers and has the ability to analyze and interpret basic parts department reports, perform internet searches and look up parts catalog
- Is highly motivated and you call yourself a self starter, you have strong organization skills as well
We’d like to offer:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the Cervus organization grows
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team