Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will manage the parts department to deliver customer satisfaction through effective processes and trained staff. You will also set expectations regarding customer service standards and train and monitor staff performance to help ensure we are providing our customers with the best solution to get them back to work.
The Day to Day:
- As a member of the Branch leadership team, you will help translate Transportation division priorities into branch and parts department objectives
- Drive our aspiration of high customer satisfaction by implementing and executing sound processes and procedures and ensuring our parts team is knowledgeable of those processes and products
- Identify reoccurring issues and collaborating with employees and fellow managers to provide high value customer solutions
- Develop strategies to bring in new parts customers and grow relationships with our current customers
- Live our value of safety first by ensuring a safe workplace by complying with safety and environmental policies, standards and regulations
- Create high but achievable performance standards and hold yourself and others accountable to those standards
Who You Are:
- You have the proven ability and experience of operational processes for a service department and/or parts department
- Understands the financial and operating parameters of the department and how they relate to overall performance
- Previous experience developing and maintaining a competent, engaged and productive workforce, including, workforce planning, recruiting and developing staff
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in a leadership role
- You are able to live and model our core values of team, integrity, and respectful behaviour
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- Advancement Opportunities within the organization as we continue to grow
- Employee referral bonuses