Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
Our Mississauga Peterbilt Branch in is now accepting resumes for a Sales Administrator
The Sales Administrator is responsible for settling and processing sales contracts for the branch
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has dealership experience (automotive, equipment or other)
- Reads, understands contracts and ensures that they follow Cervus’ policies
- Settles and processes all contracts
- Supports stores in regards to sales contracts
- Processes commission accruals
- Loads and registers actual equipment invoices in the OEM’s computer software
- Reconciles the GL accounts regarding contracts
- Responds to branches’ enquires regarding contracts
- Conducts standard reporting for managers
- Assists in ad-hoc reporting, analysis and projects as require
- Has a high attention to detail
- Is able to work under the pressure of a monthly deadline
- Is able to work well in a team or on their own as needed
- Is able to work overtime in peak periods
We will give preference to individuals with:
- Experience in a dealership environment
- The ability to understand contracts
- Strong communication skills with diversified stakeholder groups
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel proficiency
- The desire for continuous improvement in a fast-paced learning environment
- We’d like to offer you:
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package.
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program.
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified. We regret that we cannot accept phone calls regarding the status of an application.