Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer’s success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
We are currently seeking a Sales Representative at our Coronation John Deere location
You will find success based on your ability to:
- Learn, understand and operate business accordingly to Cervus Equipment’s core values, vision and mission statements.
- Understand the inner workings of all departments of our branches and Shared Resources Office.
- Ability to qualify a customer’s needs and wants.
- Understand the importance of internal controls and ability to work within them to meet Cervus Equipment’s compliance.
- Participate in sales team meetings, sharing successes, best practices and other information with team.
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Knowledge/interest of sales and marketing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and establish priorities to manage multiple issues.
- Willingness to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge.
- Strong personal computer skills.
- Willingness to travel and work remotely.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing or Business)
We’d like to offer:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the Cervus organization grows
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
If you've got a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities.