Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With over 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Our mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Bobcat, Clark, Sellick, Doosan and JCB.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer’s success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
The Day to Day:
- Helping to lead a collaborative service department that achieves long-term consistent growth
- Assisting to manage the day to day operations, recognizing what is in the best interest of the department and company; making decisions accordingly, while producing billable time on jobs for yourself
- Coordinating work flow through the shop and on the road; ensuring work is completed efficiently and on time
- Employee satisfaction including directing and monitoring development
Who You Are:
- Has minimum three years’ of experience in Service Department operations, preferably in the agriculture industry
- Has product knowledge of John Deere equipment
- Has dynamic and inspiring leadership skills
- Has strong personal sales ability
- The opportunity to work in a modern new indoor shop
- Overhead crane in every bay
- Modern full training facility
- Heated shop floors
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- Advancement Opportunities within the organization as we continue to grow
- Employee referral bonuses
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Tool and Boot Allowances