Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
As a Truck & Transport Technician you will:
- Diagnose and repair all related systems on transport trucks. This includes all electronic, diesel engine, manual and automated transmission, front and rear suspension, electrical, driveline, HVAC, hitch and cab/interior;
- Perform preventative maintenance such as fluid and various filter changes, testing of batteries, adjustments to brake system and clutch components and lubricating moving parts of equipment;
- Assemble and install customer additions including, rear fenders, lights and headache racks;
- Perform customer, OEM and government inspections on vehicles;
- Accurately record all work done for customer and warranty records.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Heavy Duty Truck & Transport Equipment Journeyman Certificate
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in heavy duty truck repair
- Previous experience with Paccar and Cummins products preferred
- Experience in computer diagnostics and current emission systems
- Ability to complete repair order annotation on each job
- ‘Fix it Right the First time’ Attitude
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Full coverage benefits including health, dental & optical coverage
- Employee stock purchase program with employer matching
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Tool, Boot & Prescription Safety glasses Allowances