Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
We’re hiring a Remote Outside Parts Sales Support Representative to support our Southern Ontario Region.
Reporting to the Group Parts Manager you will be responsible for supporting the designated Outside Parts Sales and Services Representative, the sales growth of target customer accounts, and the support of the Ontario Parts Departments through remote customer service. This position is a work-from-home position with travel to our Southern Ontario branches as required.
The Day to Day
- Provide parts quotations, information, collision quotes, and create orders as requested by the OPSS or Parts Manager
- Develop sales growth in target customers through phone sales and marketing calls
- Complete customer call reporting in the CRM, with accurate and appropriate information
- Act as a virtual team member available to all Ontario dealerships by serving their aftermarket customers via telephone, email, or other communication methods
- Provide general parts information and ordering of parts to satisfy customer needs and help the dealerships manage peak workloads
- Take responsibility to ensure customer interactions always result in an effective and timely solution with prompt and professional communication
- Participate in ongoing training to continually develop technical knowledge and skill sets
- Supply competitive product and pricing information to Parts Manager and Group Parts Manager
- Build relationships with dealership employees to better facilitate teamwork while providing a consistently high level of service
Who You Are
- Minimum five (5) years parts experience in a Peterbilt or similar dealership parts department
- Extensive knowledge of transportation equipment, operations, and industry
- Proficient level user of common office software
- Ability to work flexible hours and to travel to dealerships when required
- Excellent customer relationship skills and decision-making ability
- Attention to detail, as well as organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with members at multiple locations
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- Advancement Opportunities within the organization as we continue to grow
- Employee referral bonuses
- Company laptop and cell phone to stay connected while on the road