Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With over 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer’s success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
We’re looking for someone who will
- Handle incoming phone calls, record, re-route or follow through as necessary.
- Coordinate and dispatch road service technicians for the area and track response times
- Monitor completion to promise date on shop jobs
- Generate repair orders and ensure thorough and accurate labour descriptions from service technicians.
- Distribute repair orders for parts approval
- Coordinate planning maintenance programs
- Book appointments with customers
- Follow up and reschedule if necessary
- Report number done and completion percentage to Service Manager and CSS Person
- Track completion
- Initiate credit information check for new customer accounts and set up account or advise customer of C.O.D terms quickly and professionally
- Secure accurate pricing information from parts and service to compile quotations in a timely manner
- Prepare and type quotes for the service department
- Maintain customer quote profile
- Code accounts payables for the service department
- Assist with accounts receivable collection as required
- Set up machine files as required
- Gather files and information to assist with completion of warranty claims (input data on computer)
- Initiate, coordinate and track warranty expiry date reminder file (repair orders)
- Maintain work station in a clean and orderly manner
- Provide excellent customer service, maintaining customer contact and soliciting feedback; address customer issues promptly with intelligent and efficient resolutions
- Maintain a good working relationship with suppliers and supplier support staff
- Keep switchboard and co-worker apprised of whereabouts at all times
We’re more interested in your attitude, integrity and passion for excelling. Previous experience in the industry is an asset. However, we are willing to train the right person.
- Full Coverage benefits including health, dental & optical coverage
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- Leadership training through Cervus Leadership University – uniquely designed to help the ‘Leaders-to-be’
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action
- A Strong tradition of growing people from within