Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
As a Parts Sales Representative you will:
- Recommend, discuss and demonstrate our products to customers
- Manage and grow company profits by maintaining current customers and recruiting new customers
- Travel to and visit customers to make face to face transactions & provide customer assistance
- Call on customers in the assigned territory and represent Cervus Equipment in a professional manner
- Act as a liaison between customers and our company while ensuring a high level of professionalism and customer satisfaction is achieved at all times
You are someone with:
- Previous experience in equipment sales (must have)
- Knowledge of heavy-duty truck parts
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong prospecting and relationship building skills
- An outgoing, organized and team-oriented personality
- A valid driver’s licence & a clean driver’s abstract
We’d like to offer:
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase plan
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team