Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Shipper/Receiver will:
- Be responsible for shipping and receiving in our warehouse
- Pick up and deliver parts locally
- Maintain and control Inventory
- Process shipping documents
- Coordinate the processing of daily freight, prepare and load material in a timely manner
- Distribute product to correct areas in warehouse in a timely manner
The successful candidate will preferably have:
- Previous experience in parts delivery and collection
- Ability to lift and move heavy parts
- Ability to plan & organize in a self-directed environment
- General knowledge of computers and various software applications
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience operating forklifts
We’d like to offer:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the Cervus organization grows
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team