Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support.
Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick and Doosan.
As the Parts Admin You Will
- Consistently demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Daily cash reconciliation
- Warranty administration paperwork/ follow up
- Daily rebate redemption and inventory inbound receipts
- Analyze and interpret basic parts department reports
- Interact with our customers and the Parts team with excellent communication skills
You are someone with:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Parts Department Operations
- High School or GED equivalent
- The flexibility to work various shifts
- The ability to stay organized and multi-task in a fast paced challenging environment
- Knowledge of heavy duty truck parts
We’d like to offer:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the Cervus organization grows
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team